This studio operates on a prepayment system. All payments are due on the first lesson of the month and will be past due after the 5th. We accept CASH, CHECK, VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER & AMERICAN EXPRESS. There is a 3% charge on all credit card transactions.
- A $25 late fee will be assessed on all unpaid accounts after the 5th of the month.
- There will be a $35.00 charge for all returned checks
- 1. Pay Monthly Plan
A) Upon enrollment you will pay enrollment fee, first and last month’s tuition. B) You will continue to pay your monthly tuition every month thereafter. C) Our last “dance year” month is May or June (depending on recital date). When we get to the month of May/June you will not owe for tuition because you prepaid last month’s tuition at enrollment.
- 2. Have Credit Card on file Plan.
A) Account will be charged the 1st day of the month. There will be a 3% fee for this service.
- 3. Pay Semester/Year Plan
A) Pay by Semester: August-December and January-May/June and receive a 5% discount. B) Pay for Year: August-May/June and receive a 10% discount.
30 DAY NOTICE MUST BE FIVEN TO WITHDRAW FROM A CLASS. Please complete and return to our office our “Withdrawal” form or notify us in writing.
• Because we operate on a prepayment system, your payment for the next month would be due – so a withdrawal form must be submitted in order to waive the payment due for the next month and complete the current month attending.
• For a child to participate in class tuition must be current (paid one month in advance) or withdrawal form must be submitted 30 days in advance.
- CHRISTMAS PERFORMANCE – HELD AT THE STUDIO
- SPRING RECITAL – HELD AT THE MAJESTIC THEATER – DOWNTOWN DALLAS
• Costume for Spring Recital
Ages 6 & under…..$60/costume
Ages 11 & up…………$80/costume
• Costume Payments – ALL COSTUME FEES MUST BE PAID IN FULL BY DECEMBER 15TH (NO EXCEPTIONS)
A) You may pay in full
B) You can make monthly payments beginning Sept 1st by dividing the total amount due by 3 (Sept/Oct/Nov)
• Spring Recital Fee – DUE NO LATER THAN FEBRUARY 1ST
STUDIO HOLIDAYS/Inclement BAD Weather Days
We follow the Rockwall ISD School Calendar for Holiday Closings and Bad Weather Closings.
NO REFUNDS OF ANY KIND WILL BE GIVEN. However, if a withdrawal occurs prior to attending the first class - tuition only will be refunded. If a refund is due it will be given within 30 days of date of withdrawal. If a class has 5 or less students the class time will be cut in half until enrollment is reached or class is cancelled.